Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Exciting new project

Hi everyone,
I have some exciting news. I am co-writing a Romantic Comedy screenplay with Hollywood screenplay writer Paul Margolis. I attended his workshop in Melbourne in September and had the opportunity to pitch an idea to him. He offered to co-write it with me and we are having a ball doing it. It's the greatest fun and of course, a huge challenge for me but that's what I love best.
I am in between times working on Book number 41. My hero Alessandro Vallini is one of the most intriguing of all of my heroes. I can't wait for you to meet him!
I have just entered the RITA awards for 2011 and plan to go to New York to the conference. What a big year it will be!
Happy reading.
Melanie


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?