Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Back home

Hi folks,
Well I'm back in my chair at home all set to work again after a few days off at Easter. We had fabulous weather for this time of year, lovely sunrises and sunsets and gorgeous clear night skies with the moon rising over the Hazards and shining like liquid silver over Great Oyster Bay. It was very inspiring! Polly is worn out from long walks and two runs with me. Yes I am back running, somewhat tentatively, I admit but a run is a run, right? I was stiff for three days afterwards so I will have to get back into it a little more slowly. I am working on two novels at once at the moment as I have some tweaking to do before my deadlines arrive almost simultaneously. I was thrilled to hear The Secret Baby Bargain was number four on the Waldenbooks bestseller list for the second week in a row. Thank you to all those wonderful US fans who hang out for my books. This is a short week and crammed with jobs to do but I will be back on Monday to tell you all my news.
Cheers
Melanie xx


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?