Sunday, November 28, 2010

She is pregnant!

Hi everyone,
Polly is definitely pregnant or otherwise very, very fat! It's so exciting. I think she might have more than three this time. I will be run off my feet once they start becoming mobile. She is due 22nd of December so it will be a busy Christmas this year.
I will post photos as soon as the bubs appear.
I am working on my screenplay and my latest book. It is a hard time of year to concentrate as there are so many conflicting demands on my time. But I am disciplined and have been through this many times. It is so important to keep on track in this business.
We are having a very cool spring. Rainy and then an occasional warm day. Not quite right for this time of year. I have heard our summer is going to be later this year.
Have a happy week!
Mel


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?