Sunday, April 29, 2007

It's finished!

Hi everyone,
My bathroom renovations are now finished. Yippee! I can now sit at my computer without the noise of drills and work men's boots and radios and man chat. Although I might tell you the guys gave me a few novel ideas at times! It's lovely to have the house to myself once more, I didn't realise how much it was getting to me to never be alone to think. I am working on a new book which is really emotionally heart wrenching so it's taking a bit of time to plot out these early stages.
Polly is going to miss the workmen as she was forever running off with their tools. We had our grand piano turned the other day and she had a wonderful time taunting the tuner by pinching his wooden tools. At one point she stood poised on the stairs with a come-and-get-me- look in her bright black button eyes. As it turned out I found a pot of glue she took off him after he'd left. He will no doubt know who is the culprit when he goes looking for it.
Have a good week!
Cheers
Melanie x


Comments:
LOL so cute of your dog stealing things as i remember my old dog used to do that and i growl at her for hiding them or chew them up !!!
posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9:14 PM

<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?