Sunday, May 10, 2009

Home again

Hi everyone,
I hope all the mums out there had a great Mother's Day. I certainly did celebrating in Sydney with my two boys and daughter-in-law and some of their friends. I felt very special indeed. My daughter-in-law has recently learnt to knit. I watched her struggle with casting on the stitches, ( I was no help as I am a hopeless knitter) and then on Mother's Day she presented me with the most gorgeous fuschia pink scarf! I was so touched.
I am about the start mapping out my trilogy. I am really excited about this series. I can't wait to get going with it.
Some good news is I finalled in The Bookseller's Best in Short Contemporary in one of the RWA US chapters for The Surgeon Boss's Bride. That was a nice Mother's Day gift to come home to that email.
Have a great week.
Happy reading,
Melanie xx


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?