Sunday, March 29, 2009

Autumn here

Hi folks,
Well on this side of the world autumn ( fall for the US readers) is here. I love the turning of the leaves and the way the evenings are cooler. We have daylight savings change back this weekend so the evenings will be even cooler and darker.
I have been a busy bee working on some revisions as well as an article for iheartpresents. There is never a dull moment, that's for sure. I have also been doing a lot of reading, which is nothing unusual as I am a avid reader, but there's nothing like a new Jodi Picoult book to get me cosied up in bed for a day! If you haven't discovered her read her as she is so good at engaging the reader emotionally. She is also brilliant at making you think about issues from different angles. It is so easy to see the world from our own point of view. If you just step sideways for a moment and look at a situation from another angle you get an entirely different perspective.
I hope you have a great week and that whatever you are reading challenges you to think about life and love.
All the best,
Melanie x


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?