Saturday, January 24, 2009

Another working holiday

Hi everyone,
I am off for another week at the shack to work and rest and play. It will be nice to run again along the beach, I even bought a brand new pair of shoes to celebrate. It is not long now until our son's wedding. It seems like such a short time ago I was getting him ready for his first day at school. How quickly the time flies!
Pippi is much better. She is on a high dose of sedatives to keep the fits at bay which makes her a bit sleepy but the mere mention of a walk or the whiff of a tennis ball and she is back to her old self! There is life in the old dog yet.
I am determined to finish my book this week although I had to do some revisions on a recent submission. I am thrilled with how I have turned it around however and can't wait until you get to read it when it finally hits the shelves. It only has a working title at this point but I will let you know in due course.
I am now on Facebook and still new at it so be patient with me. If you would like to be my friend please drop by.
All the best,
Melanie xx


Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
posted by Blogger Unknown : 9:06 AM Hi Melanie,
You may not remember me. I am your huge fan from Indonesia.
Glad to know you are in Facebook now! Just add you as my friend.

I always find it so cheerish to read your blog. Always!

Will await you in the facebook!

Regards,
Susan
posted by Blogger Unknown : 9:07 AM Hi Susan!
I didn't check my comments again. Sorry about that. I am so glad you are on Facebook. Have I responded to your request? I hope so. I am glad you find my posts cheery. I am usually a very positive person, although occasionally I have my moments as any woman does.
Hope you have a great day!
All the best,
Melanie
posted by Blogger Melanie Milburne : 1:24 PM

<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?