Sunday, December 07, 2008

Christmas too close for comfort!

Hi everyone,
If anyone out there has finished their Christmas shopping I am in total admiration of you. I used to be one of those people who had the cards out before anyone else and the presents all wrapped under the tree. That was in BWFT-before writing full time. I am not by nature a procrastinator but other priorities seem to be taking up my time right now. It is a constant juggle to be a good mum, a good daughter, a good wife and a good friend let alone a good writer! But hey, I'm preaching to the choir, right? We all have the same pressures at this time of year, even those who don't officially celebrate Christmas. In Australia it is summer so there are holidays and end of year get-togethers which add to the pressure. I have decided I need to split myself into about four people at this time of year so I can do all the things I need to do without stressing out completely.
The thing or things that keep me sane however are my gorgeous pets. Mattias is growing all the time and is so cute. So full of energy too! I have scratches on my hands from tickling him. Serves me right.
Have a lovely week.
Melanie x


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?