Sunday, October 12, 2008

Working hard

Hi everyone,
I have been hard at work on book 32. It's been a busy week as I had a talk for a Seniors' Group in Hobart which was fun, plus my elderly father is back from Sydney. He has been madly gardening and keeping himself busy. He really enjoys the cooler weather. Sydney can be quite hot even in Spring.
I went for a lovely bush walk yesterday with the dogs. It was wonderful listening to the bird life and hearing the sound of the rivulet flowing. The last of the snow is melting on the mountain so winter looks like it's over. We usually get showery weather up until late October and just this morning the rain was almost horizontal, driven by the gusty wind. It is bright as anything now however which is typical of this time of year.
I have had some lovely emails from fans this week. Hi to you all and thank you for taking the time to contact me.
Happy reading!
Melanie x


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?