Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back from Melbourne

Hi everyone,
It was a wonderful conference in Melbourne at the Langham Hotel. What an amazing weekend of fabulous workshops and dinners and catch up drinks with friends and colleagues. The fancy dress coctail party was a real hoot and the awards dinner a really special occasion, especially for those who finalled in the various competitions. I managed to slip in some shopping as well as spend time with my lovely editor who was out from London. It truly was one of the best conferences I have attended, but then I say that every year as they seem to get better and better. It is great to see as yet unpublished writers working hard at their craft. It is a long journey for some and I admire their fortitude and dedication. But then that is what it takes to get any where in life-hard work and focus.
I will post some photos so you too can share in some of the fun.
Happy reading and writing,
Melanie xx


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?