Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nearly August!

Hi everyone,
Well here it is nearly August and soon we will be thinking about Christmas. I am going to both the New Zealand and Australian conference in a couple of weeks which will be fun. I am particularly delighted as my very own editor is coming.
It has been a big writing week for me as I had some revisions to do and they had a bit of a domino affect on my novel. Once I moved one thing a whole lot of other things had to go too. It was like starting from scratch but somehow I did it. Revising your work is an essential part of the writing process and I find it so helpful to have my editor cast a keen eye over my work to make sure I have not overlooked anything. It is always a stronger novel for the effort but I am not always an easy person to be around while I am going through the process! My poor brain feels a bit rung out by the end of it.
I had a fabulous bunch of attendees at my Adult Education course on the weekend. There was a nice dynamic and we all had a lof of fun.
Hope you have a great week. I am stil having trouble posting photos for some reason. I will have to do some trouble shooting when I find some time.
Cyber hugs,
Melanie x


Comments:
Excelllent, paplied posts. I’ve already “Twittered” it and forwarded yuor hotlink ot my clients to spreda throjgh their offices. I conssitently gain fromsufh posts. Thanks for administration
http://google.com
posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 5:10 PM

<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?