Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunshine!

Hi everyone,
It's a gorgeous day in Hobart today, cold and bright. I just took my dogs for a lovely walk and now they are sitting at my feet exhausted. That means they will leave me alone for an hour or two without dropping a ball at my feet and looking up at me plaintively! I can't resist brown-button eyes.
I am determined not to set a goal this week, I am taking all the pressure off and just doing what I can when I can. It's not my usual way of working but I have the painters in at the moment and it's so distracting. They are great fun and full of inspiration but it's hard for me to work when I am surrounded by people. Dogs and cats I can handle, even a friend or two dropping in for a quick cuppa but hours of people chatting in the background can do my head in! Mind you, these guys are great fun which makes it easier.
I am looking forward to a trip to tropical Queensland in a couple of weeks. A bit of warm sun will be most welcome.
Hope you have a great week.
Melanie x


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?