Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Up at the shack

Hi all,
I am sorry I am late posting but we are up at our shack and as we are on dial up here it can be tricky getting things to work. I could send emails but not get on the web but just now it came on so here we go.
I can't say this has been my most pleasurable time at the shack. We have had visitors, of the small with four legs and a tail type that go squeak in the night(and day!) I have a clinical phobia so you can imagine how relaxed I have been. The first night I was awake all night, not a wink of sleep and a few days down the track I am still jumping at shadows. My husband( the hero) has trapped several and baited the rest. I am not going to be able to completely relax until we drive out I am afraid which makes me sound like such a wimp. Not my fault I am afraid, I was teased mercilessly as a small child about my aversion to them and of course all these years on I am stuck with it. I am considering hypnosis now, as I can't stand the torture of feeling under threat all the time.
Enough of that, I hope you are all well and happy. Apart from a full day of rain yesterday it has been calm and mild up here. I have 10,000 words to go so I hope I can tell you on Monday that I have done them!
I have a new review up on cataromance if you want to check it out.
Love and hugs to all,
Melanie xx


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?