Monday, September 15, 2008

Back from Sydney

Hi everyone,
Wow, the weeks go so fast and the weekends even faster. We had a short trip up to Sydney, this time for my husband's conference. It was great to catch up with our older son and his fiancee and to do a bit of shopping. It was so warmn when we got there. The humidity really was a bit of a slap in the face with a hot wet towel. It rained on Sunday which was good for they really need it. We do too, the winter has been cold but very dry and they are predicting a really hot summmer. That is not a good thing in terms of bush fires. As much as I love a good day at the beach the downside of long hot days is the tinderbox dry forests that can spontaneously combust under the right conditions.
I have started my next wip, a medical this time and I just love it. I haven't done any work on it today as I have been a bit low with a virus but I am going back to it tomorrow. The characters are gorgeous,particularly the hero! I can't wait unti you meet them.
All the best for now,
Melanie x


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?