Sunday, November 02, 2008

Post gone missing

Hi everyone,
I seem to have lost a post so I hope this one loads. I am on a new and smaller but more powerful laptop but I keep making typos as the keys are closer than I am used to. It is so frustrating! I hope it doesn't take me too long to adjust.
It's been a funny week for me. Not as much work done as I would have hoped but then I am always expecting far too much of myself. I set standards that are often a little too high. The thing is I usually reach them which tells you something about goalsetting. If you aim for nothing you hit it every time or so the sayiing goes.
We've had some glorious spring weather and tomorrow it is the Melbourne Cup, the biggest horse race in the Southern Hemphisphere. I love watching it and I would love to back the winner even more so!
I have a trip to Brisbane this week which will be nice. It is one of my favourite cities. I definitely plan to finish my current novel while I am away. I am going to lock myself in the hotel room until it is done!
Oh I cooked my Christmas cake and pudding on the weekend so that was a good feeling. At least I'm on schedule with that. I haven't thought about presents yet but this year we've decided on a one present rule.
Hope you are all well.
Have a great week,
Melanie


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?