Saturday, October 18, 2008

A fabulous weekend

Hi everyone,
I have had the most fabulous weekend away. My husband had a surgical conference in the Yarra Valley at a health spa. The Heritage Golf and Country Club is a five star resort set in the picturesque Yarra Valley, the lovely wine district of Victoria. The resort has a huge golf complex and lovely walks, including a wetlands area. The rolling hills and natural vegetation interspersed with European trees is truly spectacular. I have had the most blissful time. It's like my dream day each day! A gorgeous healthy breakfast, then a long walk around the grounds and then a long swim in the 20 metre infinity pool. Back to the room to work for a few hours before I had a hot stone massage. Then the next day instead of the massage I had a facial. The dinners have been wonderful and last night we were taken to the Rochford Estate for a superb meal in the vineyard restuarant. I have got so much work done that I think I will try and come here at least once a year to recharge. What a place!
I feel really in holiday mode as we head to Queensland tomorrow for a dear friend's wedding. It will be a great follow up to this weekend.
Thanks for the lovely emails and messages. It truly makes my job so much more satisfying when I hear from happy readers.
Cyber hugs,
Melanie xx


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?