Monday, November 10, 2008

On the way to The End!

Hi everyone,
I am finally close to finishing this book! I have had so many trips away that you would think with all the waiting around airports and hotels I would have done it by now, but I have needed more time with this one to get it just right. I am looking forward to typing those magicical two words: The End.
I had a lovely weekend in Brisbane. My husband had a trauma course he was directing up there so I had lots of time to mooch around the shops, have a swim in an outdoor pool(I loved that!) and also get some writing and unwriting done. The time to think was great too. It is the one thing a lot of writers don't have much of once they are well established. But then time is precious to everyone these days.
We have a new baby as of last night. A little kitten called Mattias. I will post photos as soon as I get some more. I have been spending too much time playing with him. The dogs love him, especially Polly. And even Mango our other cat is rather chuffed he's got a new playmate. It is all fun and games I can tell you.
Have a fabulous week.
Ciao
Melanie


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?