Sunday, January 04, 2009

A rest at the shack

Hi everyone,
Well we are celebrating ( just Steve and the dogs and I) a lovely few days at the beach house. It is lovely to be able to run with the dogs along the beach-yes I am back running and so too is Pippi, although a little slowly. She is recovering well and although she has to stay on tablets at least she is losing weight which can only help at this stage. Thanks for the lovely comment from Tracey who asked after Pippi. I have a lot of readers who are dog lovers. I am devoted to mine as you can probably tell, but then I am devoted to just about everything-kids in particular!
It has been a lovely start to the New Year for me as I have been able to rest, read and write. I even went for a swim in the ocean this morning without my wetsuit. I was a bit cold but it was worth it. We have had a slow start to summer and the water is nowhere near as warm as it usually is at this time of year.
I hope you all had a fabulous New Year.
All the best,
Melanie x


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?