Sunday, December 14, 2008

Haven't finished shopping yet!

Hi everyone,
I am ashamed to say I haven't finished my Christmas shopping yet. It's disgraceful for someone like me who is always so punctual and super-organised. I just want to write just now, trawling around crowded shops doesn't appeal at all. Also, we had quite a scare with our Pippi. She is now nine years old so it's to be expected she will occasionally be feeling her age but the other morning she had a massive fit. It was so frightening. She evidently has epilepsy as a result of a minor stroke. She is far too overweight due to her finishing up the cat food all the time so she is on strict diet. She is on some medication and is much better but I was in tears for days worrying we might lose her. She is so devoted to the kitten I just couldn't bear the thought of not having her around to lick him. We've had to turn off the flashing Christmas lights on the tree as that can be a trigger. It's a small price to pay, right?
Hope you are enjoying the festive season wherever you are.
All the best,
Melanie x


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?