Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back home


Hi everyone,
Well I am back home, somewhat reluctantly as the weather is now just gorgeous. I had an extra afternoon and night at the beach house with a friend who needed a bed for the night. It was fabulous to have some girly time. I had to dash back to Hobart this morning to make an appointment plus do all the mom and wife stuff. I feel like I am chasing my tail but I am nearly there!
The dogs had such a wonderful time at the beach. They ran and swam and chased balls and even made a couple of friends, well at least Pippi did. Polly is a bit of a princess and thinks she's too good for commonfolk, especially those of indiscriminate breeding!
I hope you have a lovely week. I have a book due this week plus a book that is nearly finished. I am going to be a busy bee for sure.
All the best,
Melanie x


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?