Sunday, January 18, 2009

A new week

Hi everyone,
Well I have had such a quiet weekend this weekend. I have read and relaxed and been quite lazy for me. I think there are times in our busy lives when we need to stop and recharge the batteries. This weekend was one of them.
It has been a tough time with Pippi not well. She has has a couple of flare ups of fits so that has been quite distressing. She is stable now and I am holding my breath that she will continue to improve. Polly is so sweet towards her, patting her with one of her paws, as if to ask: Is something wrong? So sweet!
I have had a lot of business to see to which has kept me from my current hero and heroine but I don't think they will mind as they are in the middle of a hot scene!
I am as of this moment constructing a facebook space so please be my friends once I give you the go ahead. I have lots of things to share with you on there. It is looking fabulous thanks to be soon-t-be-daughter-in-law who has taken upon herself to get it sorted for me as I am so busy with everything else. Thank God for Generation Y!
All the best,
Melanie xx


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?