Sunday, May 20, 2007

Back in the water

Hi everyone,
I decided to get back into competitive swimming after a year or two concentrating on my writing career so on the weekend I did a 1500 breast stroke race where I was within a couple of seconds on my own State record. I wasn't sure whether to be thrilled or disappointed. I was glad I was fit enough to be that close but another part of me wondered why I hadn't pushed a little harder and set a new record. Life is like that some times, you either see the glass half empty or half full. I am generally a half full person so I can enjoy the achievement for what it is and move on to the next thing.
I am currently writing an online read for eharlequin which I am not even going to tell you about as it's so exciting. Keep your eyes online in July and all will be revealed. I have just sold a new medical, one of my favourites which I blogged about a few weeks ago. Georgie and Ben were fabulous characters to work with, so lively and passionate.
Thanks for all the emails, it's nice to get feedback on my books. A special hi to Anu who is one of my most faithful fans, she has even given me an idea for a novel. I'm not sure when I'll get round to writing it as I have three books already waiting in line to be written.
I hope you all have a wonderful week.
Cheers,
Melanie


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?