Saturday, May 16, 2009

My First Spanish Hero



Hi everyone,
I have just started my first Spanish hero story. Why has it taken me this long? My favourite tennis player is Rafael Nadal. Doesn't he make the most brilliant romance hero? My heart is all aflutter!
I am enjoying this book more than any other I have written in a long time and one of the reasons is because of an email I received last week from the daughter of a fan. Hayley (the lovely daughter)told me how her beloved mother Jenni was unwell with kidney failure but how she had found joy and relaxation in reading my books. I immediately organised to send Jenni some signed copies when I suddenly realised she lived in Hobart. I called the press and we had a lovely meeting and an article in the paper so that Jenni could be a star for a day. It was truly such a thrill to meet such a brave lady and also her husband who is very definitely hero material. My best wishes go to Jenni, Rodney and Hayley and the rest of their lovely family as they continue to support Jenni in the road ahead. I am writing this book for them.
Have a great week and happy reading,
Love Melanie


Comments:
I have to agree with you on that. He is a dish! I actually like tennis when he's playing. Okay, I take that back. I adored Wimbledon.
posted by Blogger AliceAnderson : 11:39 AM Hi Alice,
I didn't see your comment sorry! Yes, isn't he a dish? I adore him. He's the epitome of the dark gorgeous hero. Complicated too at times. Can't wait for Wimbledon either!
All the best,
Melanie
posted by Blogger Melanie Milburne : 9:35 PM

<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?