Monday, August 24, 2009

Spring visitor


Hi everyone,
I had a visit from a new medical author the lovely Sharon Archer. We went for a walk through Hobart's Botanical Gardens and this is a shot of us in the conservatory. There is always a lovely show of flowers no matter what the season. We were a bit early for the tulips as they are just poking their heads up although lots of daffodils were out around the gardens.
Being a writer can be quite a lonely occupation as you spend a lot of time alone but having a visit from a colleague is delightful as you can speak the same language so to speak.
Thank you to all the lovely people who have emailed me this week in regards to the Marcolini books. What a thrill it is to hear from readers who say such wonderful things! You really made my week.
All the best,
Melanie x


Comments:
Hi Melanie
Thank you again for a fabulous afternoon and for sharing one of your favourite places in Hobart with me. The gardens are beautiful.
hugs
Sharon
posted by Blogger Sharon Archer : 2:43 AM Melanie, you're looking great after your enforced rest. We missed you at conference!

Sharon, lovely to see your smiling face again. You do get around! Congratulations on your debut book on the shelves. Yay you!
posted by Blogger Trish Morey : 4:52 PM Thanks for that, Trish. I don't always feel as good as I might present. I am doing well however. I did miss the conference horribly but I will be there next year.
Sharon, you are the most delightful tourist!
Love Melanie x
posted by Blogger Melanie Milburne : 3:13 PM

<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?