Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Aren't they adorable?




Hi everyone,
Now isn't that the cutest little mother you ever did see? Polly is so good with her babies and they are so adorable I can't believe how I will ever sell any of them. I think it is Perdy that we're going to keep now. I thought it was Daisy, but Perdy is a cuddly little thing, a real snuggler when you pick her up. Daisy is a wriggler and wants to get back to feeding hence her size! Although Perdy is catching up, Teddy is still the smallest.


It's hard being home again after over two weeks at our beach house. We had great weather up there and it was a nice place for Polly and Pippi to get their exercise. Walking the streets of suburbia doesn't cut it with Polly at the moment. She just wants to go back to her puppies but up on the coast she was quite keen to have a break and go down to the beach with her ball.
The sunsets up there were lovely because of the warmer weather. We get such an awesome view over the water too which is so peaceful.
I hope you all have a fabulous week. I am posting on different days now as my schedule is a little out of whack because of the triplets!
All the best,
Mel


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?