Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Look how they have grown!


Happy New Year to you all!
Can you believe how much my babies have grown? They are twice and more the size they were when they were born less than two weeks ago. Polly is the best little mother, so loving and protective, but like a lot of mums is finding the work/life/play balance incredibly difficult. She is torn between wanting to play on the beach with the ball and stay with her puppies. I know that feeling from years past!
I have changed my comments set up so you now no longer need a Google account to leave a comment. I welcome comments from fans, it's lovely to hear what you think of my blog, books and so on. I would like to avoid any nastiness so if you don't like something please be considerate in how you phrase it as other people might be offended, including me!
Back to the puppies...Daisy is now the biggest, Teddy is the smallest and Perdy is in the middle. So cute!
Have a fabulous week.
Melanie


Comments:
Good to know that we now don't require a Google account to comment.Enjoy and relax with the cuties.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 6:13 AM I thought it might make it easier. Not everybody is a regular poster so they can feel a bit threatened if it's too difficult to post a comment.

I am certainly enjoying my cuties. They seem bigger every morning when I wake up and look at them. I can't wait for their eyes to open-it should be tomorrow.
Mel
posted by Blogger Melanie Milburne : 3:15 PM

<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?