Sunday, October 07, 2007

One week to go.....

Hi everyone,

Well I have just over a week to go until I have to have another small operation on my foot. The pin snapped before my bone healed so I have been walking (er let's make that limping) for about eight months on a unhealed fracture. It means another month on crutches which I really loathe as my office is upstairs and I hate hopping up and down all the time. I shall have to cut down on my cups of teas or bring a kettle up to my office. The day I come out of hospital we were flying to Townsville for my husband's conference. I am not sure how I will handle being in a tropical climate and not able to swim. It seems like a form of torture to me!

I hope you have a good week and that things are going well in your part of the world. I have our local paper coming this afternoon to do a feature on Steve and I as a Hobart high profile couple. It has meant a bit of a mad clean up as it is amazing how cluttered the house becomes when we are both so busy. The garden looks lovely at this time of year so maybe I'll steer them out there!

All the best,

Melanie


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?