Sunday, September 02, 2007

Off to Italy!

Hi everyone,
Well it is just a couple more sleeps and we are away. I am both excited and apprehensive as I love travelling overseas but I hate leaving my pets behind. Polly is so gorgeous just now, naughty but adorable. I was making up my bed with freshly washed and dried on the line sheets the other day when she came barrelling in and landed right on the top of the bed spraying mud everywhere. She had moved the garden hose my father had left trickling to water a tree and she made some mud pies! It took me at least twenty minutes to get the mud out of her coat and another ten minutes to clean the bath. I wish I had had a video camera running at the time as it was as funny as it was disastrous.
I will try to update you on my travels but it depends on what internet facilities are like. It can vary so much from place to place. I haven't packed yet, I am still thinking about what to take as I know it's quite warm in Europe just now. I won't be able to relax until I am on that plane with a glass of champagne in my hand!
Ciao,
Melanie


Comments:
Have a fantastic trip Melanie, relax and enjoy - you deserve it - can't wait to hear all about it on your return
posted by Blogger Anne Steele : 6:54 PM

<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?