Monday, September 14, 2009

Writing in bed!

Hi everyone,
I should have thought of doing this well before this but it is actually possible to write in bed. I am lying with my foot propped up on a couple of pillows, my laptop on my lap and my two dogs either side of me, one on the floor on her cushion and one at my elbow. Bliss! The only problem is I don't have a servant to bring me a cup of tea and snacks when I need them. Once my husband and son leave for work I am stuck! Have you ever tried to carry something whilst using crutches? I hopped( and slopped) a cup of tea all the way back to bed yesterday afternoon, scalding myself in the process. It was so frustrating. Anyway, apart from the pain which is really annoying and much worse than I thought it would be, I think I am improving. At least I've stopped complaining about my back! I haven't felt a twinge.
It's great to be writing again. And doing it in bed means I can have a rest for a while and then get going again. I can see a few rainy days ahead might well be spent this way.
Thanks again for all the wonderful emails from readers. Big hello to Sharon who sent me a lovely message and also to Mehrena. You are both so sweet!
Have a fabulous week.
Cheers from hopalong Melanie xx


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?