Sunday, November 18, 2007

It's hot!

Hi folks,
Well we're certainly getting the warmer weather now after a very slow start. It's roasting right now and it's only 10-30 am. I've had a little sick girl in the house. Polly had a nibble on a dead bird last week and as a result ended up with a tummy bug. She was so poorly all the bubbles went out of her personality. She lay on the floor with her chin on her ball, too tired to get up and play.It was so sad to watch. She is much better now and back into mischief.
I haven't done a thing towards Christmas. I have been working on some revisions for a novella for 2008 for the HMB centenary. Now that's done it's back to the work in progress. I so want to get this one done before early December but I'm not sure I will, everything seems to be conspiring against me!
I hope you all have a great week.
Cheers
Melanie


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?