Monday, September 28, 2009

A wet weekend but....



Hi everyone,
It was another wet weekend but my husband and I went to lunch at a vineyard in the Huon Valley called Home Hill. It is such a picturesque place and even though the showers kept coming it was a beautiful place to have lunch. Cows dotted the green hillsides and there were some alpacas on the other. The sloping rows of vines looked as if they could have been in the south of France. I had a lovely glass of bubbles which made me sleepy! I hope you enjoy the two photos I took.
I went for my first swim today since my foot op. It was wonderful to be back in the water. I need exercise to think and it really cleared my head. I climb walls and become a shrew if I don't use up some of my energy.
I had a lovely time at High Tea with The Hobart Society of Editors who wanted to know about my relationship with my editor and how it all works. It is always a joy to talk about my beautiful editor so it was a pleasure to be there. I met some lovely folks, some I knew, others I didn't so a big wave to you all, especially Sheelagh and Nicola and Juliet. Juliet, you have to write that book!
Hope you all have a super week.
Cheers,
Melanie


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?