Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Writing in another bed!

Hi folks,
I have just spent the last four days in hospital with an infection in my foot. It was such a pain but in a way it worked out well as I was waited on yes-hand and foot! I had three lovely meals a day and didn't have to do a thing. I just lay there and wrote heaps and read heaps and looked at the rain pouring down outside.
I am back home now and finally off crutches which is great. The shoe I have to wear for the next month is not so great. I will have hide it with a long skirt or something.
My poor dogs don't understand why I keep coming and going. They went bananas when I got home. Such a lovely welcome.
I am so grateful for all you who have become my Facebook friends and also for those who keep those lovely emails coming.
Happy reading,
Melanie x


Comments:
hi. i would just like to say i know your neice tamara. she did a spech on you today for english and she told us how princess mary visited you at one of your homes and how you have a bulletproof hummer and how you go to america to buy tyres for it and that the tyres cost five thousand dollars each. i dont now why she told us that but yeah. thats all.
posted by Blogger sadlycute : 12:28 AM

<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?