Monday, June 18, 2007

Frosty start to the week

Hi gang,
Well yesterday was one of the coldest days in Hobart in years. There was a very thick frost and the roads were incredibly slippery. Lucky for me I had a home day. This is where I stay home ALL day and read and rest to recharge my batteries. I wish every woman could do it now and again but I realise that's practically impossible when you've got little ones to take care of. It's funny though as even though I know I need the time out I still feel guilty. Crazy, huh? Anyway, today is bright and cold and a perfect day to get back in the writing saddle. I read Jodi Picoult's Nineteen Minutes yesterday which is a fabulous read. She is one of my favourite mainstream authors as she is so wonderful at creating various states of cognitive dissonance for readers.
I hope you all have a fabulous week and thanks to all of you who contacted me this week.
All the best,
Melanie xx


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?