Sunday, November 25, 2007

my birthday is this week!

Hi everyone,
I love this time of year as it is my birthday this week. I always feel like a little kid, I get all excited about being given presents and cards. I have set myself an impossible goal of finishing a novel before I go to Sydney for a few days the following week. I know it will be hard work but I really like the challenge. I want to concentrate on Christmas once it is done as I have done nothing as yet.
We spent the weekend at our beach house enjoying the sun and sea. I spent most of the time in front of my computer although I still managed to get a touch of sunburn on my back from walking on the beach. We found a baby gummy shark on the sand and several dead shearwaters( they are a migratory bird).Apparently their journey is so arduous many of them die just as they arrive. That sounds like a waste of time to me!
Hope everyone is well and happy,
Special thanks to Anu who never forgets my birthday. You are a marvel!
Cheers,
Melanie x


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?