Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hanging in there...

Hi everyone,
Guess what? I am still in hospital. Can you believe it?
I feel like I have lost touch with the outside world. Oh to breathe fresh air, to eat real food and don't even mention the word coffee!
At least I have been able to write. Just finished book one of my upcoming trilogy. So exciting!
It is a big learning experience for me to be out of action physically. I do so much of my thinking in the pool or while walking the dogs. They are missing me and me them. I wish I could sneak them in!
Hope you all have a great week. And I hope that next time you hear from me I am back on my feet!
Cheers,
Melanie


Comments:
Hallo Melanie
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your foot, and that you and your dogs are missing each other. Hope you will be better soon so that you and your dogs can be in each others company again. Its not much fun being in pain.
Take Care.
Caroline
posted by Blogger Unknown : 11:03 PM Thanks, Caroline,
It's so good to be home. The dogs went crazy! I am much better now and my foot is even working a little better. I dream of being able to wear a pair of heels some day!
All the best,
Melanie
posted by Blogger Melanie Milburne : 2:27 PM

<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?