Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'm Finished!

Hi everyone,
I have done it, I have finished my novel in time for Christmas. I don't think I've ever had to work so hard in my life. I spent three solid days in front of my computer and wrote 10,000 words. It was some of the best writing I have done in the end so maybe working under pressure is the go. Personally I prefer a little more time to stew over things but at least I know now I can do it.
I am going to go Christmas shopping today. We put the tree up last night and Polly was intrigued at all the Christmas bells. I am not sure how long they will last! We had a big storm yesterday in Hobart but in Sydney it was massive. Hailstones as big as tennis balls fell on my brother's car and at my sister's house the garden was flattened. Crazy weather for a crazy time of year, huh?
Have a great week, only 15 days to go!
Cheers,
Melanie


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?