Sunday, January 13, 2008

Roasting in Tasmania

Hi folks,
Well I wil take back everything I have ever said about Tasmania being on the chilly side. We've had some of the hottest few days for years last week. It was over 30 Celsius three days running and althought the evenings were cooler they were warmer than normal. The dogs were too hot to walk very far, especially Polly as she is a week off being clipped. She looks like a raggy doll. So cute!
I am almost half way with my continuity book which is great. I love the characters and I think it will be a great series for HMB. I have been very disciplined in getting a certain amount done each day and it has paid off. I had yesterday ( Sunday) off and we had lunch at some friends' house at a seaside place called South Arm. It was such a fun day and the time just flew past. It's great when you have friends that are so easy-going that even when you haven't seen them for ages you can simply pick up where you left off as if it had been yesterday.
Hope you are all well, thanks for the lovely emails for those who have contacted me lately.
Cheers,
Melanie x


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?