Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Busy Busy Busier

Hi everyone,
As you can see I am a couple of days behind catching up with my blog but that is because I am so busy I can barely think. I had visitors last week so I was snatching time when I could to write and now I am in catch up mode. I have some revisions I am working on and instead of doing a few tweaks here and there I decided the change the whole plot. Crazy huh?! I love the story I am writing now so I am sure it will be worth the chewed nails and sleepless nights as I try and get it finished in a week. The weather is still nice, not as hot as before but pleasant. We are going to the beach house for a week next week so I might not be able to access my blog from there. Sometimes I can, other times I can't for some reason.
I am having a CT scan of my foot today to see if my broken bone has healed. If it hasn't it looks like I might be in for surgery after all. I am not looking forward to the crutches and no walking for six weeks but if I can run again at the end I will be happy.
I saw Easter eggs in the shops last week. I haven't got over Christmas yet! I can't believe January is nearly over.
Hope you have a good week.
Happy reading!
Melanie


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?