Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hopping about

Hi everyone,
I am back home now on crutches and hopping about. I have borrowed an elderly friend's zimmmer frame would you believe and it's fab for getting around! Much easier than wobbly old crutches and I can hang things off it as well. The surgery went well, the bone graft spot is actually more painful than the foot but it is healing nicely. I have to be quiet for the first week which is going to kill me but I am going to behave, I don't want to compromise this foot in any way. This is my last chance!
I am still taking painkillers so once I'm off those I'll be back in my writing chair. One more day!
All the best,
Melanie x


Comments:
Melanie,

Just read about your foot surgery. Hope that things are going well.

Lidia
posted by Blogger lidia : 10:09 PM

<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?