Monday, February 11, 2008

Life's hurdles

Hi folks,
I have told you previously that I have to have more foot surgery next week and I am mentally preparing myself for the long rehab. It has got me thinking about how hard it is for those who have had car accidents and have months and months of rehab and physio. Courage is such a wonderful virtue and I wish I had more of it at times. I think it is all to easy to become a bit self absorbed about issues that in the face of other things are really very minor indeed. So, for all of you out there dealing with tougher stuff than an unhealed fracture in your foot you have my loving thoughts and support coming your way. Stay strong mentally, keep your eye on the goal of getting as well as possible and remember like is a journey not a destination. The things that are thrown up at us from time to time are opportunities to grow as a person. I certainly have learnt a lot about myself and others over the last few years as I have had to face different issues.
On a lighter note, I am sooo enjoying writing my continuity book. It is such a great feeling when the words flow from my fingertips.
All the best,
Melanie x


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?