Sunday, February 03, 2008

Off to the beach

Hi everyone,
Now wouldn't you know it, just now that we have finally got a week to go to the beach house the weather has turned cool. I have been glued to my chair for two weeks sorting out some tough revisions while the sun has been blazing and now it's cloudy! Anyway, I really don't mind as I love the beach in any weather, so do the dogs who are at my feet right now desperate to get going. It takes me half a day to get organised with the food and so on.
I have a huge pile of books I want to read as well as a novel to finish which is at the halfway point. It will be good to have that done and dusted as I have this great idea for my next medical. Life is certainly never boring as a writer!
Have a great week,
Melanie x


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?