Sunday, February 17, 2008

Third time lucky!

Hi everyone,
Well this is the week. On Thursday if all goes to plan I will be having my third lot of foot surgery. I am so keen to get it over and done with now as I have had a lot of pain recently. It's funny but as soon as I say the CT scan with the bones so clearly separated I've felt much worse!
It's been a great writing week with heaps of work done. I have really got back into a groove which is such a great feeling. I had an interview on radio and a talk at our city library for St Valentine's Day which both went well. Thanks to all the lovely people who turned up and thanks particularly to Elisabeth, Rebecca and Debbie for inviting me and setting things up so well.
I hope you all have a fabulous week.
Wish me luck!
Melanie x


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?