Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I almost forgot

Hi gang,
I have been on such a writing jag I almost forgot to blog. I am now off crutches which is a huge relief. It is no fun not being able to carry a cup of tea from one room to the next. I really don't know how people manage to be on them for months on end. It's amazing how many people stopped me in the street and commiserated with me, telling me of their experiences of being on crutches from anything from six weeks to nine months for one poor man! I think I would go mad.
I am back in the pool now that the wound is sealed and it sure is great to be active again. I find it hard to sit around and do nothing. A week is fine but any longer than that and I start to get a bit antsy. A lot of my creativity comes out during activity. the thoughts and ideas flow so freely then.
Thanks for all the lovely emails. It's great to hear from my readers.
All the best,
Melanie x


Comments:


<< Home

Recent Posts

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?